Starting a new life with a supportive community of like-minded people
Sober Living Facilities
Sober living facilities offer people in recovery the opportunity to live in a supportive community with others in recovery. Fees vary but often include an initiation or application fee and a weekly fee. Food is generally not included in the fees charged by the facility. Contact information for sober living options in the Memphis area are listed below.
Whitestation Sober Houses
1220, 1151, & 981 South White Station Road
Memphis, TN 38117
- Whitestation Sober Houses operates three sober living facilities for men and women in Memphis.
Sober House of Memphis
- For men in recovery from addiction and alcoholism.
Midsouth Sober Living, Inc.
1950 Madison Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
- Misouth Sober Living operates three facilities, one for men and two for women, in Memphis.
925 Sheridan Street
Memphis, TN 38107
- Clean and sober living for men and women in all stages of recovery.
Tried and True Recovery Residences
2530 Stateline Rd. E.
Southaven, MS 38672
- For men in recovery from alcohol and drug addiction.
Oxford House, Inc.
1010 Wayne Ave., Suite 300
Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Oxford House operates multiple sober living facilities for men and women in Memphis and the Mid-South. For a list of these facilities, visit their website.
Synergy Transitional Living Facility
- Available to men who have completed a substance abuse treatment program and are at risk of becoming homeless.